1. “TODAY YOU ARE YOU, THAT IS TRUER THAN TRUE. THERE IS NO ONE ALIVE WHO IS YOUER THAN YOU.”
Don’t forget the special gift of just being you. Don’t get distracted trying to be like something or someone else you’re not. You are the best you there ever could be.
2. “IF YOU NEVER DID, YOU SHOULD. THESE THINGS ARE FUN AND FUN IS GOOD.”
Life was not given to us to be filled with regrets. Opportunities await you and can be more fun than you ever imagined if you simply take the chance. Take advantage of those opportunities and have a blast. What good can possibly come from saying you never tried?
3. “I MEANT WHAT I SAID AND I SAID WHAT I MEANT.”
Mean what you say or don’t say it at all. Resist the urge to not be genuine in an effort to protect or please yourself or someone else. This does not mean be rude or hateful, in those times it’s probably best to simply not say something. However, when you do speak up, make sure it is what you want to say and what you really mean it’s your opportunity to live with integrity.
4. “THE MORE THAT YOU READ, THE MORE THINGS YOU WILL KNOW. THE MORE THAT YOU LEARN, THE MORE PLACES YOU’LL GO.”
Always make learning part of your life. You know only a portion of what you could possibly know and there are so many more exciting adventures to come from learning new things. Learning keeps you connected and interested which is a key to living passionately.
5. “IT’S NIGHT BEFORE IT’S AFTERNOON. DECEMBER IS HERE BEFORE IT’S JUNE. MY GOODNESS, HOW THE TIME HAS FLEWN. HOW DID IT GET SO LATE SO SOON?”
Time flies by. We all know this for a fact. Don’t let life sneak past you without being part of it. Time is the most valuable of all the resources as it’s the only one we can never get back.
6. “TODAY WAS GOOD. TODAY WAS FUN. TOMORROW IS ANOTHER ONE.”
Be grateful for the good parts of your day. Recognize what was fun and be thinking of what you can do more of to make your tomorrow even better!
7. “THINK LEFT AND THINK RIGHT AND THINK LOW AND THINK HIGH. OH, THE THINGS YOU CAN THINK UP IF ONLY YOU TRY!”
Trying is a key element to success. Without trying success isn’t even a possibility. Without trying you can’t complain about what you don’t or can’t have. Dream Big, Think Big and Act Big. It will make all the difference in your life. No limitations.